This has been the hottest week of the year! I have compiled a list of some activities that might help you and your kids stay cool and safe in this heat. Please add your ideas in the comments section below.
- Go to the Library, Millbury, Sutton, and Oxford all have AC and great children’s areas to play, read, and do puzzles.
- Wash the car
- Run in the sprinklers
- Go to Sutton Town Beach, click here for info
- Have a water balloon fight
- Make homemade ice pops
- Go to the Ecotarium in Worcester
- Go to Chuck E. Cheese for lunch and play
- Go to a movie
- Fill the baby pool with bubbles solution and make giant bubbles
Welcome to our new Web site! We have worked hard to provide a web site that gives potential new members a glimpse into what we have to offer. We also want this web site to provide a service to our current members. This blog page and the links page will be updated and added to regularly and I hope you will want to contribute.
As you see the first few posts, please let me know at any time if you have ideas for the site or want to write a blog post about a topic you think members might take interest in. If you have links, send them my way and I’ll get them up as soon as possible.
Again, welcome. We’re all looking forward to a great first year as the MOMS Club of Sutton, MA!